Are you stuck? Do you struggle to move forward with your life? You believe that God has something better in store for you and yet, what you’re experiencing tells you otherwise. You find depression instead of joy, challenges instead of blessings, bitterness instead of forgiveness, habitual sins instead of a vibrant relationship with God. Well, you are not alone. We can find stories in the Gospels about people who got stuck. We can also find how Jesus touched their lives like no one can. This can be your story.
THE STORY OF THE DISABLED MAN (John 5:1-17)
- When we are stuck, we need to re-assess our desires to get unstuck. (v.6)
- More often than not, we are stuck because we’ve given up hope that things will turn around for the better. (v. 7)
- When we get stuck, we usually try harder to get unstuck. (vv. 8-9)
- The road to getting unstuck starts with realizing that you are not stuck because of your situation. (v. 14)
- God is not just interested in getting you out of the situation but for you to be transformed. (v.14)
- The good news is God is always at work in you to transform you. (v.17)
Truth: “Heart transformation is the key to pressing on.”
Application: Trust Jesus that He will always provide the grace needed to be transformed.
- What usually are the responses of people when they are stuck?
- What have you learned today that can greatly help you in moving forward when you are stuck?
- How do you apply the truth that transformation is the key to get unstuck?
PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER
Please take the time to pray for one another. This is important. Thanks!
If you want to really grow in your faith, take some time to personally reflect on what you have learned today. Click this link to submit your personal reflection. We can also send you a copy of this if you wish. Just let us know your email. Thanks!