Many people are getting sick and dying. But why do people get sick and die anyway? Have you ever wondered about this question? You might be surprised to find out the answer from the Bible. This Sunday we are starting a new series simply entitled “Healing.” We want to find biblical answers to common questions like these especially as it pertains to the topic of healing.
THREE REASONS WHY
1. We have corruptible bodies. (Genesis 2:7; 2:21-22; 3:19, 14a, 17)
2. We lost access to the tree of life. (Genesis 2:8-9; Proverbs 3:16-18; Genesis 2:16-17; 3:22-24; Revelation 22:1-2)
3. We make wrong choices. (Genesis 3:13)
Conclusion and Implications:
1. What we truly need is complete healing from God.
2. We need to pray and trust God for healing today, but we need to remember that all healing is incomplete and temporary until Jesus returns.
3. Let us declare our hope that someday we will be completely healed.