Once you join a church, like RLCC for example, you must begin to follow Jesus together with others. This process is also called discipleship. Discipleship is learning how to live, love and lead like Jesus, through Jesus and for Jesus, together with others.
To follow Jesus everyday together with others, you need to learn how to…
- Honor God with your time, talents and treasure
- Attend to your daily communion with God
- Build your knowledge of God through His word and works
- Involve yourself deeply in God-pleasing relationships
- Take care of your own family as God does
- Share God’s love with the lost through your words and deeds
If you’re ready to become a follower of Jesus, join us.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe to this Blog via Email” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up”]