The ability to give is a gift from God. Only God enables anyone to give. That’s why when you have a desire to give to RLCC, we consider that both as a gift from the Lord and as an encouragement to us that you are growing in your relationship with God.
And now, brothers and sisters, we want you to know about the grace that God has given the Macedonian churches. In the midst of a very severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. (2 Corinthians 8:1-2)
But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you—see that you also excel in this grace of giving. (2 Corinthians 8:7)
This is why we do not force anyone to give. But if you have the desire to help us in our ministry, then God has touched your heart and we are willing to receive it with gratitude. Please specify the category of your giving so that we can record it properly. Use the following categories: Tithes, Offerings, Donations (Specify for what, example: aircon, Train a Child, Bryan Project, etc.), Love Gifts (Specify for whom, example: PB, PG, PM, PE, PJ, PS, etc.)
To send your giving, you can choose the following options. We will add more options as they become available.
- Give during offering time in our church service – Once the offering time is announced, please come forward to give. We have envelopes placed on top of the chairs for you to use. Just write your complete name and the details of your giving. Sometimes our users will collect your giving as they go around the sanctuary.
- Deposit to our BPI Bank Account – We have a checking account with the following account numbers: 8481-0057-45. You can use your bank app or any of the apps available for doing online transactions or you can deposit personally to our bank account. Please use the account name Real Life Christian Communities, Inc. Please add remarks to give further instructions regarding your giving. Kindly specify the exact amount for your tithes, offerings, love gifts, and/or donations. Also, please send a photo of the transaction or deposit receipt to Mhina Gonzales Gerodias via Messenger or email (email@example.com) for proper acknowledgment and recording.
- Use Domestic Money Transfer – You can now use any of the following domestic money transfer platforms: Western Union Sulit Padala, ML Kwarta Padala, Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala, Palawan Express Pera Padala, TrueMoney Money Padala, LBC Instant Peso Padala, and Smart Padala. Note: Please send your giving to Susana R. Punzalan. She is a member of our Church Stewardship Team (CST). Your giving will be properly received and recorded. Her complete address is B4 Lot 20 Vistahills Ciudad de Calamba. Her contact number is 09178802687. Inform her via text message or Messenger your full name, address, telephone number, the exact amount you sent, your instructions (i.e. how much is intended for your tithes, offerings, love gifts, and/or donations), when you sent it (including the time, if possible), and the transaction code, reference number, or money transfer control number (this is very important since the money cannot be withdrawn without it). Keep a copy of your sending receipt for your reference later. Send a photo of it to Mhina Gonzales Gerodias via Messenger or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for proper check and balance.
- Use GCash – You can use GCash to send your giving. Please, see the video below. Send to Pilarmina Gerodias (also known as Mhina) using this telephone number: 0917 511 2325. She is a member of our Church Stewardship Team. Send a photo of your transaction to Melissa Pallada (0975-483-9788) and also to Mhina Gonzales Gerodias via Messenger or email (email@example.com) for proper check and balance.
- Use PayMaya – If you’re using PayMaya, please send it to Melissa Pallada. Scan the QR code below. Make sure that you keep a copy of your sending receipt for reference later. Send an SMS message to her concerning your giving (0975-483-9788). Don’t forget to identify yourself. Then, send a photo of the receipt to Mhina Gonzales Gerodias via Messenger or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for proper check and balance.
- Give your CASH to Sis. Theresa Geneston of RTMT – If you don’t have a bank, or you don’t know how to go about doing any of the above methods, you can personally give your Tithes, Offerings, Donations, and/or Love Gifts in CASH to Sis. Theresa (Tere) Geneston of RTMT (the Shop and Save store in front of RLCC). She will receive your giving, record them properly with your signature, and then take care of depositing it in the bank for you. She will then inform the Finance Team so that they can record your giving properly. Please call or text her ahead of time so she would know if you’re coming to the store. Her telephone number is 09178404422.